PLEASE NOTE 5 positions are available at Linnæus University within the frame of the Center of Excellence in Ecology and Evolution in Microbial model Systems.
For more details see http://lnu.se/about-lnu/jobs-and-vacancies?l=en
deadline: 31 July 2015
- Innate immunity of waterfowl – from genes to function.
- Evolutionary ecology of pike
- Interactions between marine phytoplankton and bacteria
- Readdressing Campylobacter jejuni epidemiology and evolution.
- Molecular mechanisms for bacterial carbon cycling in the sea.
The vision of the Faculty of Health and Life Sciences is to understand, explain and improve the world and the society we live in from a health and life-science perspective. Work at the faculty is guided by Linnaeus University’s four core values: innovation, curiosity, proximity and benefit.